Over the years I have continued to make changes related to what I eat specific to wanting to elevate and focus my energy. I have found some specific combinations which have helped me:
- Improve my focus
- Elevate my performance level in music, learning, and entrepreneurship
- Broaden my taste related to foods I used to dislike
- Enjoy foods in their raw state
- Improve my mental and physical stamina
Here are some particularly effective combinations:
- Raw celery with a bite of raw red apple (Envy, Gala and/or Honey Crisp)
- Raw celery with a tablespoon of raw almond butter
- Raw celery with a tablespoon of raw almond butter and a dusting of cacao powder
- Raw broccoli dipped in a pesto sauce
- Raw broccoli, arugula and cilantro “salad” with a dressing of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a teaspoon of organic blue agave, sea salt, pepper and tabasco to taste
- Cucumber and Beet “hummus” (Trader Joe’s)
- Red Papaya with a bite of raw celery
- “Salad” of thinly sliced Kohlrabi, apple with sesame seed oil and coconut amino dressing
I encourage you to try these and make adjustments based on your need. For example, if you are needing more iron, eat more spinach, but make sure it’s cooked, as it is one of the few vegetables which releases its nutrients only when cooked. Eating more raw food will make you feel lighter. I suggest adding yoga to your routine and watch the quality of your water.
Cheers to a beautiful 2019!
Get Weekly Inspiration
Need an inspirational kick-start from time to time? Enrique sends out short emails once a month, packed with just the right soul power to start your week.